Thursday, September 01, 2005

We Are Still Here I Promise

So between the two of us and our ever busy schedules, it seems Jay and I are doing a pretty good job of keeping this blog on the bottom of our collective priority lists. I believe I can speak for both of us when I say we will reclaim our blog sooner rather than later, once we find ourselves in balance with all of our responsibilities. I suppose I should read more of our Ho'ohana Community cohorts and follow their lead in areas such as time management. I've bored you with this lament of mine before...

I will refrain from linking to the myriad sources detailing the recent disaster in the Southern U.S. but I will say there are a lot of emotions there...anger at government ignorance and blatant neglect...helplessness, sympathy and fear for those in the middle of the tragedy's storm. Ok, I lied, one link - from the Globe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blogg. Thanks for sharing.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home