Friday, August 05, 2005

Hey we're on page 3!

When you google Renaissance girl, we've made it to page 3 on google! Oh yes, we're moving up in the world! I would like to thank the Ho'ohana online community ( I have to update my links list, sorry for taking so long) and all my friends for linking to our blog and making it happen. When we first started this blog back in february, you could next page on google all the way to infinity and you wouldn't find hide nor hair of us. Now we're near the top of page 3. Let's keep going. We all know nobody makes it past the first few entries on google, so I wanna make number 1!!!! It'll happen, I just know it!


And while you're clicking and linking - don't forget to support independant film :) ratball productions has some recent photos of our weekend movie madness - definitely worth a laugh :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dolls!!!

Its most likely because google and other search engines only do a huge indexing of the web ever (i think) 3 months or so. The only way to get it in sooner is to add it to google yourself, and even if you do that sometimes you have to still wait for the deep crawl indexing. :D Love ya Jay!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger jhodson said...

Glad to see you're reading - now tell me, how do we get further up the list?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home