Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Why Blogging is a full time job :)

I get back from vacation, and boy do I feel out of the loop.

All the postings that I'm used to reading, by all the talented citizen publishers out there turns out to be ALOT over the relatively short period of one week. Even my close friends, who I am used to checking several times a day for updates, have fallen by the wayside (sorry guys.) I will have to start fresh and catch up eventually.

Highlights from my scramble to bring myself up to date so far include:

- A nudge from Target Market at I'd like my crayons back too, to visit this beautiful site

- An interesting post on Ripples which dares to ask the question "Is it too late to become a blogger" (Never!)

- Another great post from Rosa about Running! (Run Rosa, Run!)

- An Epilogue for Mr. Scott, of Star Trek Fame, on American North

- Nigel's important updates and opinions on the London Tragedy (below, latest)

* * * *

Also occupying my time, don't forget RatBall Productions (T - 3 days, 2 hours til filming)

1 Comments:

Blogger nigel said...

Rosa,

Thank you for the encouraging compliment.

Jay,

I am so glad you are back on the blog to keep the quality commentary on spec!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home