Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sorry For my Tardiness

But I've been at school.

I am currently participating in a very compressed term. We do four courses in about 3 weeks. I arrive at school by 8am every morning, and do not get home until after 10 each night. Then it's bedtime and I sleep until 6am when I get up to do it all over again. It's alot of work, but I am really enjoying it.

I'm learning about the nature of celebrity on a post google internet, and how good ideas (or funny ideas, or unique points of view) can spread. I am starting to believe more than ever what everyone has been saying about the power of blogging for your personal or business growth. I am going to get RSS :) And I am starting to get good information to back up everything we've been saying about self-publishing and the strength of online communities. It is a very exciting time!

I also have alot of homework. Case studies, Research Papers, Presentations. Reading, Reading, Reading. One I haven't cracked open yet but I'm excited about is Jay Levinson's Guerilla Publicity. I'll let you know what tips I get.

Back to the books, bye for now.
And If I'm blogging a little light for another 2 weeks, you know why....
But if you want to know the power of social bookmarking for self-promotion, just let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home