Friday, May 27, 2005

Thank You Rosa

Rosa Say has reviewed Renaissance Girl on Talking Story!!!!!!!!!

In order for some of my readers to understand how I feel about this let me draw up a comparison. Say I make a movie (could still happen) and it's just a little film for me which I don't really expect to have seen by anyone. Little by little, people start watching my film, but I still think "this is nice, but there aren't that many people seeing my film - no big deal." Then one day, I open the pages of Entertainment Weekly and I see that one of the important film critics, whose opinion I respect and read regularily has given me a glowing review.

This is the business blog equivalent of THAT.


And I am overwhelmed.

THANK YOU ROSA, for making me part of an amazing community of smart and talented people.

Thank you for the incredible review. You have inspired me to become a better writer, and a better person, and that is what the best coaches do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home