Sunday, November 12, 2006

Holy Hell

I just checked out our page because I linked to a friend's blog - hello Andrina - and realised that while it has been nearly five months since I last wrote here, I am poised to do the very same thing tonight...and I'm happy about that. Life in Vancouver has been very good (not perfect, thankfully, or I'd start to wonder when the other shoe was going to drop and get nothing done because of the overanalysis).

Work is still a means to an end but I feel...clear. And clarity of thought helps me to feel like I'm working towards something and that is starting to feel an awful lot like, yes, fulfillment. But I'm whispering that for right now because this is a life long project and one I hope to always roll up both sleeves for - always. Especially with the help of good friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nigel - here I am posting about ethnography on my blog and not a peep from you. i'm suffering from shock and awe.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...i never realized you actually blogged nigel starling...

11:08 AM  
Blogger nigel said...

Rosa - thank you for continuing to check in with us....

Anonymous #1 - I need your blog address my good friend.

Anonymous #2 - let me know how your current project develops; I am excited to hear about your treatment of narrative methodology.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home